Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hello 28!  I can't believe I'm almost 30!!  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Plans for the day:
Lot's of shopping with Steph @ the Galleria
Nordstrom Rack
Ikea
Rice village
Dinner @ Maggiano's
*My bday cake is going to be Sprinkles Cupcakes! I'll take pics and post them up here.
It's going to be a very chill early night, I have 8 miles tomorrow early morning with my group.  Being hungover and sleep deprived is not an option.  The BF went to LSU so we'll be watching the game tomorrow, and maybe head out to some bars on Washington.  That's when the real celebration begins :)
I need to get some cross training in this morning, so I'm about to head to the gym.  My eating was a nightmare tomorrow and hopefully I can have a little more self control today.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY *belated* BIRTHDAY!! :) 28 is not 30, don't say that. I'll be 28 on the 22nd. yikes! ;)

    Love Maggiano's, omg their gnocchi is heavenly. Was Nordstrom Rack any good? I've been wanting to check it out.

    Hope your whole weekend was fantastic!

    Lauren
    http://www.teamgiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Nord. Rack was ok I bought a pair of Marc Jacobs sunglasses for $35 and that's it. I probably won't be back anytime soon. TJ Maxx is my next stop.

    ReplyDelete