Tuesday, August 31, 2010

a little help over here

Bloggy peeps, where can I get a super cool layout for this blog?  Anyone anyone? :)
So my work sucks and one of the IT guys told me that they are now monitoring web browsing within the company.  They will pull up reports and a list of ppl who get on Facebook, twitter, blogs, any type of social media, etc... This is so so sad new.  Doing all those things is what helped me get through work hehe. 
I just got back from Target to buy things I don't need some stuff and came home to a super messy house.  This is so depressing, coming home with a dirty house and have not unpacked from our vacation.  Well, we better get our butts in gear because Steph is coming on Thursday!!!  I can't wait! I have so much stuff planned for us.  She's also going to help me organize this place, God knows I need it!!!

Tomorrow is going to be insane! I am scheduled to run 3 miles, or cross train and meet with my trainer to work on my legs.  We are meeting @ 4:50 am, that means I wake up at 4am to get my run in before she gets here.  It will be another early fun night for me.  Oh and we have some big wigs coming into work so I have to really dress up, do my hair and make up and smile all day :D  In the evening it's all about cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc...

Dinner was boring tonight- Flounder and Asparagus.  I live on the wild side in case you haven't noticed! hahaha

3 comments:

  1. aww I hate when offices are like that. so annoying!

    I'm not sure where to get good blogger themes, I use wordpress. But try and google for some cool free ones. :)

    good luck on your run!! :)

    Lauren
    http://www.teamgiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try out this site: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ I've found some cute ones on there before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a super early start, I am impressed with anyone that can be up that early and function. Hope your training is going well.

    ReplyDelete