Friday, August 13, 2010

Contemplating 8/13

I finally decided to start my own blog.  After reading hundreds of different ones, I think it's time I start something I've been wanting to do for a while now.  (I promise my titles won't always be lame).

My name is Simi, I’m 27 years old born and raised in Sunny San Diego, CA. I’m your typical California girl minus the bleach blonde hair, bright blue eyes, size 2 and orange colored skin. I’m what you call the “Real” kind of Cali girl, the one who has to work out so hard and eat extremely healthy to stay in shape. The one who has Dark hair, dark eyes, is not so tanned because I actually care about my skin and would rather look like a pasty vampire than a grandma at age 30.

This blog is to simply keep track of my new life out here in Houston (more on this in a bit), my running, work outs, healthy eating habits and sometimes not so healthy eating. I’ll also be writing about my thoughts, things I’ve read, reviews, friends, stuff.
In March 24, 2009 I left San Diego to move with my boyfriend who was moving to Louisiana. We were there for 6 months and it was an epic fail. (more on that on another post). We now live in Houston, TX yeehaaw! Why Houston, TX you ask? His dad lives out here and we were able to land an awesome job right away. So now, I live in Houston and I really like it. It’s completely different than Southern California that’s for sure, but it’s a nice little change. However, I miss my friends and most of all my family like crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment