Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fast Forward.... 5 years later.

What has happened in the past 5 years and why did I wait so long to blog? 

In the past 5 years I ran two full marathons, got married, had a kid, moved to San Diego, made new friends, created new goals, found new interests and hobbies and now here I am.  let's catch up shall we?

Why did I wait so long?  Maybe the lack of motivation, lack of time, fear... Afraid I would be boring, uninspired, unhappy, afraid (again) that I am not as good of a write as most bloggers? etc... who knows, but I've recently realized the importance of getting things out of my head and on to a piece of paper (or just type my fingers away). Fear is the enemy.  It only took me about 5 years to figure that out!

This time around, my blog will be about my journey to health, exploring, family, happiness, passion and my journey to minimalism.

I have so many goals for this blog, even if noone ever reads it, which is OK, I have found the outlet i've needed to plug in all of my thoughts and dreams to share with anyone who is willing to listen and who is going through similar situations.  I will also be revamping the look and name of my blog.   Because now... I think I've finally found my calling.

One of the reasons I wanted to get back to blogging was so that I can document my journey of the Standard Process 21-Day Purification Program.  I've fallen off the wagon... HARD with my health and has affected my life in every way.  My weight is increasing, my stress and anxiety are through the roof, my energy is really low, I crave sugar, I find comfort in food, above all, my happiness isn't where it should be.

Stay tuned... I'm excited

No comments:

Post a Comment